Going through some wired phase of my life.... its my parents searching my wanna be through matrimonial .....hahahaa... :D
But I must say nowadays this process is highly modified ... few years back there was a "kande pohe program".... fortunately after facing one such program I convinced my parents that there is no point in meeting of both families if boy and girl is not comfortable ... no point in discussing rest things before...and they got convinced as it is not possible for them to travel to pune each time for such "kande pohe program" .....
So the now process is like I will first meet the guy alone ... then if we both are comfortable rest things will move ahead ....which is the practical thinking .. Thanks to my parents who got convinced to this.... because its irritating in that "kande pohe program" that your sis and mom take full care that u will look beautiful for that event ...so they will try their best to make you ready for that event....this not enough so to add more after you came out in front of all people all are just looking to you...Am I statute in museum? ??? all the members from his family looking and observing me like they are buying something and they are seeing all the specification of that product ....and my family members are keeping their eye on me to observe whether I m doing or talking anything wrong .... please give me a break .... at very first time I was so irritated that I directly spoke with my parents I cannot face this... I will meet that guy alone ...and let me decide first whether I like him or not....so the traditional "kande pohe program" ended for me.....
Then new chapter begin that is to meet that guy alone for coffee .... still I am tensed..... because how awkward it is to meet someone whom you don't know and then you try to know that person ...actually you both don't try to know each other but you are seeing how much he or she fits into your expectation criteria .....
You meet that person for 1 or 2 hours on that basis you have to decide whether you want to go ahead or not... and most important thing as our parents say is within that 1 or 2 hours you have to behave yourself this is for specially girls.... then whats the point to meet? ?? If I am behaving with formal manners then how should he will came to know how I m in real .... and may be he is also doing the same thing ...
what happens basically in this meet both try to impress each others ...both talk about their positive points only ... so generally its just show off....which I don't like....
Many times boys ask stupid questions ...but you cant laugh at that time... One boy asked me where u like to shop? in Tulashibag or in mall???.... and I don't know what he wanted know in this ... and the most crap question how many guys you met before me? ? ...
Actually I wonder what I should ask... I mean, is he going to tell me the truth? ? suppose I ask him do you smoke or drink? ? and if he says no then is it a valid answer? ? Many such things goes around.....
After such coffee meet if we both said "ok" to move further then there is another process of validation in which both families inquire about each other .... after that if he or she passes the validation then rest things came in picture or just say we cannot move further all the best for your search ....hahaha... and there is one big problem if we want to reject someone how to say No........
So now at this stage I m enjoying coffee with such guys ... and getting chance to meet some 'Namune guys'.... don't know what will happen whether I will get my perfect Namuna through this process or not....but I am enjoying this as I like to observe people....
a lot can happen over a coffee .....hahahaahahahah.... :) ;)
-Anagha
-Anagha
Coffee with Karan �� nice 1
ReplyDeleteHahahaaa
ReplyDeleteNice article...
ReplyDelete